+91 98918 04444
More About MegaSoftwares
Web Design Services
Custom Web Design India
Website Redesign India
Logo Designing India
Graphic Designing India
Corporate Brand Identity
Flash Websites India
Inexpensive Business Cards
Awesome Banner Design
Mailer Designs India
SEO company India
Search Engine Optimisation
On - Page Optimisation
Off - Page SEO
Maintainance of SEO
Web Development India
Ecommerce Web Design India
Custom Application Development India
Android Application Development India
Web Design and Development
Complete Web Solutions India
W3C Markup Validation
Web Portal Development India
Custom CMS Development
Online Marketplace India
Corporate Intranet India
our work showcase
View Complete Portfolio
As Per Solution Provided
Flash Website Design and Games
Landing Page Design / Microsites
Corporate Website Design
Search Engine Optimisation / SEO
E-commerce / Portal / CMS Website
Logo Design / Graphic Design
Banner Design / Mailers
As Per Industrial Spread
Account and Finance
Engineering and Technology
Other Service Websites
Business and Consumer Products
Medical Website / Beauty Care
Real Estate / Mortgage Website
Travel / Hotels and Restaurants
Law / Staffing / Consultancy
Sports / Media / Entertainment
As Per Technology Used
ASP / ASP.Net
DIV / XHTML / CSS / HTML
PHP / LAMP
Please select page to navigate
Home - the gateway
About - our company
Services - we offer
Portfolio - our work showcase
Blog - we write
Case Studies - our methodology
Contact - us today
Freelancers Web Design Development
GET FREE QUOTE NOW
Web Designing Freelancing - Tips
What can be more amazing at your early 30’s or even late 50’s than being your own boss. Freelancing, be it any industry has always been more enthralling than having to attend interviews and waiting for that final call. But why doesn't everyone just work for himself, as his own boss?
Website Design and development
is the industry we would talk about in particular, that being our domain and we having had umpteen experiences throughout the journey from set up to establishment. There always have been a set of do’s and don’ts, yes and no’s to every new start, as the wise man once said.
Know and show your best
Web design and development
is all about quality of work. You should have those entrepreneurial skills to be able to approach potential clients and share your best works with them.
Be a visionary
– Be creative with your
custom website designs
. Do not confuse inspiration with copying and come up with your own set of ideas after studying what your competitors have done.
Connect to the crowd
– You are in the online industry; you cannot keep aloof from the crowd. Keep connected via social networks or summits and conferences.
Be determined and ready
– Never give up. This is a slow and steady process which requires lot of effort and time. Learn to face rejections from clients. You might not be able to visualize what they really want or they might not be stable with one kind of requirement, either can lead o rejection of your custom developed designs.
Let your mind rest
– take breaks at intervals to let your innovative mind breathe.
Have your own display
– You are pitching for a website design or a
custom cms development
or may be an
e commerce website development
, some logos or jquery etc, work will bring you work. Prepare your own portfolio before pitching for a project. Not necessary to have all kinds of related projects but you should at least have something to showcase your skills and capabilities.
– This industry can get you work from any corner of the world. You might get a call any hour of the day or night. Be reachable and be happy to receive all calls.
Keep easy payment options
– Accept payments from clients in easiest possible ways for them. Mind you, you would be developing an
online shopping portal
Write, write, write
– Web solutions related projects keep you forced to keep yourself updated, you would read, study, research and come across new articles and designs every now and then; share what impresses you, on your own blog.
Clients and you
– Be meticulous in your client selection , widen your range of clients and industries you serve, nurture healthy relationships with your clients; references can get you good work.
– Do not over commit. Be pragmatic about your work hours where you could have a happy mind with a balanced work and personal life. Any one disturbed will affect the other.
Acquaintance of law
– Keep yourself aware of small legal possibilities and solutions that might arise. Keep your contract always ready, a short, precise, easy to understand contract which makes the work scope and payment milestones clear before beginning the project.
Do not rush
– Be easy with all your client communications, in terms of language as well as discussions. Do not use overtly good language that a potential client might not understand and also do not be pushy and keep after him to reward you the project. Give him time to discuss, think, rethink and be satisfied to work with you.
Be financially clever
– Money management is the key to business; after all that is what you are beginning freelancing for…success. Keep excels of your expenses, income, investment, cost to you, what you wish to save and what are your priorities of expenditures. Think and decide for the prices of your services.
Do not rush to quit job
– Be wise enough to put in some extra effort. Do not quit your regular job at the thought of beginning freelancing. Add some hours to your daily work schedule for your freelancing projects and quit your job after some time, in a sensible manner which leaves room for you to get back in touch with the same set of people if required.
Freelancing brings in much more responsibilities than those you handle at your regular job desk. It’s not easy to become a Boss!!
Share this page on :
Custom Logo Designs - Google Doodles
How can an Intranet help your company and business?
What's your "BOUNCE RATE" ??
Unexpected Billings - Grey Charges....Must Read !!
Features Of An Effective E-commerce Website
View blogs for December, 2013 (26)
View blogs for August, 2013 (2)
View blogs for October, 2014 (1)
View blogs for September, 2014 (2)
View blogs for August, 2014 (3)
View blogs for July, 2014 (4)
View blogs for June, 2014 (3)
View blogs for May, 2014 (3)
View blogs for April, 2014 (2)
View blogs for February, 2014 (2)
View blogs for November, 2015 (1)
View blogs for October, 2015 (1)
View blogs for August, 2015 (1)
View blogs for March, 2015 (2)
View blogs for February, 2015 (1)
View blogs for January, 2015 (2)
View blogs for January, 2016 (3)
OUR RECENT WORK
Client - Lays - India
Company Profile :
Lays is an internationally famous brand of eatables like chips adored by kids as well as adults.
Solutions Provided :
Promo Page Design - Development of video/photo submission mini-website - Lead Generation
Technologies used :
DIV / XHTML / CSS / HTML
Classic ASP, MS SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Flash, Photoshop
WHAT WE LIKE TO WRITE
Custom Logo Designs - Google Doodles
A logo is more than just an icon for a company. A logo is a mark, an impression, a representation, a visual memory. Custom logo designs often take days to weeks to months till there comes the just perfect look sufficing all about the company. It needs to be visually crisp yet attractive and suitable to all audiences as well as screen sizes. Which company set a benchmark when it comes to a logo..which else? Google!! Google Doodles, as you must have heard of. What made this 17year old company change its world famous logo,...
Interactive Websites At Their Boom
The App Bud – Is Your PC Infected?
Website Designing - Change Doesn't Equal Death!
Boot strap coding - style definitions
Professional Website Designs Or Templates
The right pictures make the perfect website design.
SEO Backlinks - Do Follow / No Follow
Android or iPhone - Whats Your Pick!
What is a mobile app?
Social Media And Our Life
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Megasoftwares did an excellent job. They were very proactive in contacting me, which was helpful in getting it done, as this was not my top priority. Gave me six different options to choose from which was far above what was required. very very Responsive and Customer focused.
- Howard University - USA
View All Testimonials
WHAT IS HAPPENING AT MEGASOFTWARES
Completed India's biggest sport shopping portal
- Public Press Release portal.
Got new project to redesign ENsolutions.com, mock design is available on
WHO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Copyright © 2003-2012 MegaSoftwares
Web Design and Development Company
+91 98918 04444
WE ARE JUST A CALL AWAY
GET REPLY IN JUST 30 MIN
Web Design Company
Web Development Company
SEO Company India
Best Web Design Company Delhi