+91 98918 04444
More About MegaSoftwares
Web Design Services
Custom Web Design India
Website Redesign India
Logo Designing India
Graphic Designing India
Corporate Brand Identity
Flash Websites India
Inexpensive Business Cards
Awesome Banner Design
Mailer Designs India
SEO company India
Search Engine Optimisation
On - Page Optimisation
Off - Page SEO
Maintainance of SEO
Web Development India
Ecommerce Web Design India
Custom Application Development India
Android Application Development India
Web Design and Development
Complete Web Solutions India
W3C Markup Validation
Web Portal Development India
Custom CMS Development
Online Marketplace India
Corporate Intranet India
our work showcase
View Complete Portfolio
As Per Solution Provided
Flash Website Design and Games
Landing Page Design / Microsites
Corporate Website Design
Search Engine Optimisation / SEO
E-commerce / Portal / CMS Website
Logo Design / Graphic Design
Banner Design / Mailers
As Per Industrial Spread
Account and Finance
Engineering and Technology
Other Service Websites
Business and Consumer Products
Medical Website / Beauty Care
Real Estate / Mortgage Website
Travel / Hotels and Restaurants
Law / Staffing / Consultancy
Sports / Media / Entertainment
As Per Technology Used
ASP / ASP.Net
DIV / XHTML / CSS / HTML
PHP / LAMP
Please select page to navigate
Home - the gateway
About - our company
Services - we offer
Portfolio - our work showcase
Blog - we write
Case Studies - our methodology
Contact - us today
Web Design Interview
GET FREE QUOTE NOW
Web Designing Interview – How To Nail It?
Interviews at a Design Company
can be one of the trickiest ones, with additional questions and doubts hovering over your mind. Should I wear casuals or get professionally dressed...would they like a casual behavior or a formal one...how should my portfolio display be, online or on paper or hard disk… so on and so forth. It’s a
Although, interview experiences depend much on individuals, the interviewer and the candidate, along with other basic factors, but the thumb rule is be honest to yourself first.
Always go prepared
– And the preparation would involve not only your mind and portfolio but also your knowledge bank. Study the company website; look into their portfolio patiently, to understand their work, versatility, clientele, standards and obvious expectations from you. You might have to face questions related to that particular
website designing firm
and what interests you to be a part of their team.
– In such interviews, your portfolio is your biggest asset, which should be both, online and in hand. Don’t miss to check your online portfolio a day before your interview. See that all websites should be working; keep the code clean and easily understandable. But of course, you are a designer and being artistic and innovative will bring the ball in your court, but, make sure your website navigation is not confusing and easy to understand and speaks for itself. Take prints of some of your best works and keep them handy in your folder. Carry few copies of them as well as your resume, which should again not be too spicy for an interview. Do not forget to carry a pen and a writing pad with you.
– You definitely need not go in a coat suit for your interview, but don’t be dressed in your Nike pajamas either for an interview to look cool. It’s always better to be a little over dressed than under dressed. Consider wearing jeans and a tee or a cotton trouser and an informal shirt and ladies can go for either suits or semi formal westerns.
– Do not show a laid back, relaxed and lousy attitude. Be firm, confident and show interest in the company, its work and the position you are applying for. Use this opportunity to sell your skills and put forth what that bests in you which might set you apart from rest of the candidates.
Remember the P’s
– Punctual, Polite, Prepared, and Passionate. Remember the P’s.
– Not always prospective jobs are advertised in newspaper or job portal websites. You belong to an online industry, be social, maintain your group and awareness. This would also help in your interviews, one who is active on the internet even off job timings means to have a real passion for it.
Keep yourself updated
– Keep visiting websites, forums, and portals to be able to speak up openly at your interviews. That’s all your industry is about. Isn't it?
– Do not lie about your current job, reason of switching over and the salary. Be honest and have good enough explanation. Always keep in mind you can be cross checked for the information you provide.
Just be yourself and show the best of you to be able to showcase and win your worth.
Share this page on :
Gingerbread – Android Application Development.
Rules that help in business and life
Features Of An Effective E-commerce Website
Boot strap coding - style definitions
Website Images Make It Woww!! Go Graphic!
View blogs for December, 2013 (26)
View blogs for August, 2013 (2)
View blogs for October, 2014 (1)
View blogs for September, 2014 (2)
View blogs for August, 2014 (3)
View blogs for July, 2014 (4)
View blogs for June, 2014 (3)
View blogs for May, 2014 (3)
View blogs for April, 2014 (2)
View blogs for February, 2014 (2)
View blogs for November, 2015 (1)
View blogs for October, 2015 (1)
View blogs for August, 2015 (1)
View blogs for March, 2015 (2)
View blogs for February, 2015 (1)
View blogs for January, 2015 (2)
View blogs for January, 2016 (3)
OUR RECENT WORK
Client - Lays - India
Company Profile :
Lays is an internationally famous brand of eatables like chips adored by kids as well as adults.
Solutions Provided :
Promo Page Design - Development of video/photo submission mini-website - Lead Generation
Technologies used :
DIV / XHTML / CSS / HTML
Classic ASP, MS SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Flash, Photoshop
WHAT WE LIKE TO WRITE
Unexpected Billings - Grey Charges....Must Read !!
Best Web company in New Delhi, Megasoftwares, not only tries to keep you updated with the web design and development news and technologies, but also with what is spreading otherwise on the web world. Each of us sometime or the other surely must have experienced the frustration and pain of letting do away with chunks of our hard earned money for just nothing, for something we never consciously purchased, for something we never deliberately subscribed to. These unexpected unwanted billings, though in small amounts, on our...
Custom Logo Designs - Google Doodles
Boot strap coding - style definitions
What Brings Out a Creative Logo Design.
Benefits of Responsive Web Design.
Web 2.0 Designs - Cool Professional Designs
Custom Web Designing Features...not to be missed.
An Overview Of Web3.0
What does an Email Marketing Campaign provide you beyond just advertising..
How To Choose The Best Website Domain Name
Being Famous - Being ONLINE...
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
In less than one month, Jaswant and his team at Megasoftwares had designed a web site specific to our business needs. With limited help from us, he and his team showed great initiative, professionalism, and know how by keeping us informed and involved, whilst showing a great understanding for our needs. We shall continue to use there services for future needs. This is customer satisfaction at its very best, what a team...Congrats
- eSensure -
View All Testimonials
WHAT IS HAPPENING AT MEGASOFTWARES
Completed India's biggest sport shopping portal
- Public Press Release portal.
Got new project to redesign ENsolutions.com, mock design is available on
WHO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Copyright © 2003-2012 MegaSoftwares
Web Design and Development Company
+91 98918 04444
WE ARE JUST A CALL AWAY
GET REPLY IN JUST 30 MIN
Web Design Company
Web Development Company
SEO Company India
Best Web Design Company Delhi